Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
About Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
The Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage is a very popular treatment, as these areas of the body are where we tend to hold a lot of muscle tension and stiffness especially when we are stressed.
Long working hours, desk jobs, incorrect sitting positions and general bad postural habits may all contribute to pain and discomfort in this areas.
Choosing this massage will help loosen tense muscles, relieve stiff necks and aching shoulders.
Starting with the back and shoulders and finishing with the neck, head and face.
The treatment will take place on a massage table and involves oils, lotions together with GENTLE or FIRM pressure and stimulating movements using the hands, palms, forearms, elbows, thumbs and fingers.
You will feel an enhanced feeling of relaxation and contentment with muscle tension greatly reduced and softened after the session.
This is normally a shorter treatment than a full body and is typically around 30 or 40 mins
Note: If you like having your hands, arms and legs massaged. You may be better off booking a full body treatment since Back, Neck, and Shoulders concentrates only on the upper parts of the body.
It is however a good top up treatment for regular clients.
Make an Enquiry
- Brings renewed mobility in the neck and shoulder region.
- Scalp stimulation increases blood circulation and promotes healthy hair
- Soothes away stress , tension, anxiety
- Promotes relaxation and re-energises the mind and body
- Provides a sense of calmness, peace and tranquilly
- Releases anxiety, stress and mental stain
- Helps with depression
- Relieves pain & muscle tension
- Reduces sleep problems
- Relieves headaches and migraine
- Boost the immune system & promotes the body’s own healing mechanisms
Contact Yumo Thai Massage
Traditional Thai / Oil Bodywork Massage Therapist
If you would like to find out more about Yumo Thai Massage, or wish to book an appointment please phone on 07533 485 003 or follow the link below.
I am happy to answer all of your question, and look forward to seeing you soon.